CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not exactly daily...

Well, my intent when I started this blog was to give moms like me, or just anyone like me, small bite size pieces of truth to chew on, crumbs of inspiration if you will. :) Unfortunately life has gotten busier and busier and the lack of inspiration on here kind of parallels the lack of inspiring moments in my own life. It seems like lately the days whizz by without me taking a moment to close my eyes to lift them up, or to really be thankful for them. Soooo, I apologize. I am going to purpose to make this blog my morning accountability stop for my personal quiet time. Let's see how that goes tomorrow morning - hopefully I'll see you here!

1 comments:

Channah said...

I know how hard it is to make time to write in your blog daily. Good luck!