CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged for Meme

Angela tagged me about a month ago for a "Quirky Quirks" meme, and I'm finally following through!! Thanks for thinking of me, Angela. Sorry it took so long!!

Apparently, these are the rules:-

Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

Here are my quirks (the ones I'm sharing :)):

1. I have a huge exercise/yoga ball right in the middle of my living room, yet I only use it maybe once a week - very stylish piece of home decor!!

2. I am very very addicted to caffeine, and in very specific forms. I need a Diet Pepsi within five minutes of opening my eyes or things are unpleasant. At around noon I switch to Mountain Dew and keep drinking it till supper.

3. I have a thing for clean ears and noses. When my kids were little enough to tolerate it, I loved cleaning them out with Q-tips.

4. I typically have two or three books going at a time, left in various places around the house. This is a quirk that my mom had; it annoyed me and now I do it :).

5. When I was a child, I thought that my job as a grown up would be owning a donut shop. I don't own one, but boy I love to eat those donuts!

6. I do not understand the pull of shopping for many ladies. I like to shop for groceries because I typically go alone, and it's a rarity to be alone, but the actual act of shopping of any sort is just not appealing to me.

So now for the fun part! I must tag 6 people to do the "Quirky Quirks" meme!

I want to know what the following people have to say:

Krista at In the Fury of the Moment

Jennifer at Quiverfull Family

Tony at Seeking things above

Heathen Mom at Heathen Homeschoolers

Melissa at Melissas Homeschool Blog

Roxanna at movingfearlessly designs

2 comments:

Silver said...

hello. thanks for visiting my site and the comment. YES GOD IS SO GREAT!!!

He hasn't given me a miracle yesterday but the problem was solved.. HIS OWN WAY!!!!

Maddy said...

Aha! Well strangely we seem to have a lot in common, the several books on the go [one in the car, one in my bag, etc.]

I'm also addicted to caffeine, espresso only!
Best wishes